Sean “Diddy” Combs and the makers of CÎROC Ultra-Premium Vodka have announced a holiday favorite, CÎROC White Grape, will return as a seasonal offering. The exclusive holiday favorite will be available for a limited time beginning October 1.
CÎROC White Grape is five times distilled from fine French grapes. Masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of ripe white grape and enriched with crisp, citrus notes and a silky texture.
Not only is CÎROC White Grape arriving just in time for the holiday season but also for National Vodka Day. Diddy also recommends three approved White Grape cocktails, the Elderflower Splash, the Spiced Grape Mule, and the Cranberry Martini.
CÎROC White Grape is available for delivery on Drizly, and Reserve Bar or can be found at your local liquor store and check out the cocktails below.
Ingredients: 1.5 oz CÎROC White Grape, 3 oz Q Elderflower Tonic
Garnish: Cucumber and Grape
1. Add CÎROC White Grape and Q Elderflower Tonic into a rocks glass over ice.
2. Stir and garnish with skewered cucumber ribbon and white grape
Spiced Grape Mule
Ingredients:1.5 oz CÎROC White Grape, Splash of Lime, Top with Fever Tree Ginger Beer
Glass: Collins Glass
1. Add CÎROC White Grape and a splash of lime to a Collins glass over ice.
2. Top withFever Tree Ginger Beer and garnish with a long slice of fresh ginger.
Ingredients: 1.5 oz CÎROC White Grape, .75oz Fino Sherry, 3 Dashes Cranberry Bitters
Garnish: Skewered Cranberries
Glass: Coupe glass
1. Add all ingredients to a mixing glass.
2. Fill with ice and stir 20-25 times.
3. Strain into chilled coupe.
4. Garnish with 3 cranberries on a cocktail pick